Nike Newsprint “Never Stop : LeBron James Issue”Written by Branding Magazine Editorial / Featured in: Creative / 02.12.2011.
The followup to the launch of the LEBRON 9 and LeBron James’ Nike Sportswear Collection, Nike launched a newsprint that features celebration and storytelling about LeBron himself. The newsprint was originally distributed to media in a print only format, but now is available for download here.
The newsprint features include:
- An illustrative look at James’ life and times by artist Cody Hudson
- Documentary photography of LeBron’s summer in Akron and China
- The story of his First Dunk from the voice of LeBron’s high school PE teacher James Donald
- “What If?” a speculative discussion about what if LeBron had chosen to concentrate on Football – timely following his flag football game with Kevin Durant
- A look at his latest signature shoe the LEBRON 9 and his Spring 12 Nike Sportswear Collection
Plus more stories and never-seen-before archive photography and artifacts from LeBron’s life