Starbucks Joins The Battle Against Aids With (RED)Written by Branding Magazine Editorial / Featured in: Packaged Goods, Uncategorized / 01.12.2011.
For the fourth year, Starbucks is partnering with (RED)™ to raise awareness on World AIDS Day. For every handcrafted beverage that is sold at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada, the brand will donate five cents U.S. to the Global Fund to help eliminate HIV/AIDS in Africa.
- NEW! Skinny Peppermint Mocha – Fans of Starbucks classic seasonal beverage can enjoy a lighter version of their favorite holiday treat. Prepared with sugar-free peppermint syrup and skinny mocha sauce, the new Skinny Peppermint Mocha is just 110 calories for a Tall (12 fl oz.) beverage.
- Peppermint Mocha – A seasonal favorite featuring a combination of espresso with bittersweet chocolate, peppermint flavored syrup and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Gingerbread Latte – This ever popular beverage blends the flavor of freshly baked gingerbread, with espresso and steamed milk, topped by whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
- Caramel Brulée Latte – A holiday delight, this beverage features a combination of rich caramel sauces, espresso and steamed milk and is topped with whipped cream and shimmery caramel pieces.
- Eggnog Latte – Starbucks wildly popular interpretation of holiday eggnog features rich espresso with subtle holiday spices, making it a perfect choice for a crisp fall or winter day.